iraq | Teen Ink

iraq

it all starts with 9/11 a verry sad time in my life and many others
we have killed many irequies and they killed many of ours and now that the presidentil race has started to annoy me. it reminds me of there promisis
of stopping wars peace,mind you of wich they CANNOT STOP from happning
they never once mention the heros who have kept us safe from harm and being
free and so on.so every once and a whail remember our troops and vets and thank them for all they've done for you and I.THANK YOU IS ALL IT TAKES!!!!!!!!!!

dude i respect our troops!!!! woot

PapasGirl GOLD said...
PapasGirl GOLD, Wahiawa, Hawaii

You never lose by loving, but you always lose by holding back.

This is amazing, my dad is in the Navy and my uncle is in the Army and I am so thankful for what they do. Theres those people or teens that are embaressed by what their dads or moms might do but I am not I am far from embarssed. I am glad that my dad is in the Navy and my uncle is in the Army, I am thankful for my mom and aunt for supportting them in what they do and encourge them to continue because then I know that they are willing to risk their life for all the people to scared or to weak to fight for our contry. I am happy that I am planning on following in their footsteps because then hopefully one day I will be fighting next to them. And all it really takes is THANK YOU! It will put a smile on their face and they will remember how happy you made them on that one day, they will rememeber you forever.