Philosophy of a Teenager Life | Teen Ink

Philosophy of a Teenager Life

May 11, 2013
By BiancaSantorum PLATINUM, Memphis, Tennessee
BiancaSantorum PLATINUM, Memphis, Tennessee
22 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
" If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything" "When life kicks you on your knee's its a good position to Pray"


18 years on this earth. 2,597 months breathing. 6,767 days of life. 676,700,000 heart beats. I have obtained my own philosophy on life. I’ve created my own theory of the world. I’ve molded my own opinions. This is hard to do when rose in a world where music is religion, and religion is a fan club. My generation has evolved more than any generation has in years. Our morals, techniques, habits, thoughts, and ways of life have changed so for the worse. I’m stuck in a generation I was not meant for. I am young, but my mind and opinions of life was born in the past. Kids my age are interested in social life Facebook, Partying and having a good time. No worries in what tomorrow brings, and no memory of the mistakes of the past. Leaving my generation stuck in the middle. Repeating the same mistakes and downs of life, never to escape or learn. Stuck in a mental hell, the worst part is we don’t even realize the hell we are in. We have no knowledge of the we’ve stepped in. We believe our lives are fine because compared to bad we seem good. But compared to great we seem the worst. So we seem to ignore the great and concentrate on the bad. Living and witnessing this I have created my own philosophy of life and the morals we now have in the retrospective of a teenager. What I say is the truth. It may be blunt, it may be harsh but its real life and it needs to be observed. I have obtained three theories on three different subjects which tie into each other they are Social, Religion, and Expectations. Which are the three things that really differentiate my generation from the past. What makes us so different.


The author's comments:
This is the first page of a book ive started working on today. I just would like to know people opinion on it before i start really putting allot of effort in it.