First Horse, Second Horse...

I recently got my first horse that I have been looking for a whole year. Daisy is a 4 year old thourobred. She is 16'2 hands high. Before I found her from a friend my dad and I had a lot of trouble. The first horse that I looked at was the perfect horse, when we called to make an offer on the people said that they didn't want to sell it any more. The next horse I looked at was really nice to but there was something I was unsure about. My dad found this other horse after that I really liked, so we made an offer on it. When it came time for the vet check it didn't pass because it was lame. So we went on to the next horse. This horse turned out to be the wost. The people stole our money so we had to sue them. My friend had this horse for sale that I really liked so we bought her. In the end we never got the money beack for the other horse.

Never Give Up said...
I didnt think that getting a horse could be so hard. Great writing. i give it 5 stars!

Hope_Princess said...
That's so wicked that you never got your money back for the other horse. And it must of really stunk when you couldn't get that first horse, but I'm glad you got a good horse in the end and I hope you love your horse with all of your heart.
I can tell from all the stories that you've written that you absolutely are in love with horses. I love them too! They're such amazing animals; keep being on fire for them.
Keep writing!