Advice.

Family, love, friends, pets, death, music can all hurt you, or make you stronger or teach you amazing things. This world is full of people who love you, but I have learned one thing in my many years of searching. I have been searching for love, to try and find the one. How does this happen you might say? Well it hasn’t yet. And it won’t for a while. A friend gave me this advice, and it was something I would write all around my room, say to myself at night, and constantly think about. I hope you know, that this advice will probably not touch you the way it touched me, but if you think about it, it has a special meaning, and something in which you can look back on, and always remember. I have been following this quote or this statement for a long time. I have been trying and fighting like everything to do this. I’m young, but I’m in love, being who I was, affected me terribly, I got a fresh start, this advice helped me get over my depression, and my search for the one. This is an amazing piece of advice for me, well here it is: “You can’t love anyone else, until you love yourself.”