A

My cousin: Fun, crazy, a great friend, beautiful, and FAKE.
I thought it would never happen. We found out we were related in the 3rd grade. We loved each other like sisters. People even said we looked like sisters. We would always hang out and have fun. We were on the same basketball team a few times and we were on the same softball team. Then, 8th grade came around. I was so excited to start school with my cousin and start off with a great year. But once I hit the building, I passed her and I said. "hey". But she just gave me a weird look and walked away. Soon we never talked. We didn't call each other anymore. She had moved on... Without me. It's still hard to this day and I am in 9th grade. We still don't talk. She was never a good friend. During our get togethers, she would snap on me and leave me out. But I always went back to her. I thought she was a bestfriend, but she is just a "never". I will never forget some memories we've had. But most of them just lead to bad things....

pinksage33 said...
This is simmiler to something that happend to me. Great job.

RealPam1992 said...
I know how you feel, it a really sad feeling. But forget her because there is a reason why she is not making it into your future. Hang out with new friends, it will help you get over her sooner