Why football is popular? | Teen Ink

Why football is popular?

By BensonNg BRONZE, 15-17, Tat Chee Ave., Kowloon Tong, Kln,, Other
BensonNg BRONZE, 15-17, Tat Chee Ave., Kowloon Tong, Kln,, Other

The World Cup followed by the League has attracted most of sport fans all over the world. Football is so popular that some players earn millions of dollars annually.
Do you know why football is popular?
Watching football matches are exciting because results of this dynamic sport are highly unpredictable. Strategies used by teams can be very diverse. Teams can use different strategies to trick the opponents. One example of the tricks is using wall-pass to keep the ball for longer time. When they surprise their opponents, they surprise the audience as well. As such, attentions of the audience can be easily captured.
Many football players are successfully promoted as idols. They win the loyalty of the audience. The best example of this is Ronadla C. He is very skilful in football and he is very handsome. He is the FIFA Best Player for many years. Many people pay to watch him rather than the match!
Furthermore, football is a game that is not difficult to learn to play. Once you know the basic skills, you need to watch matches to learn the strategies. When you become a skillful player, you may invite friends to watch your matches and to comment on your performance and strategies you used. As such, more and more people will be involved!
If World Cup can be held once every two years, instead of four years, even more people will be attracted to watch and play the game. It will be even better if popular players keep changing teams – in order to make headlines of Sports News. Furthermore, with new team members, teams will use new strategies which make the results of matches ever more unpredictable!