Live Your Life | Teen Ink

Live Your Life

Life is a very fragile thing to me. Each day I wake up, I try to make it the best day I can. Sometimes I achieve, and sometimes I just flat out don’t. People say, “You’ve only got one life to live, take your best shot.” I agree with that quote, because it’s true. You really do only have one life to live, and once it’s over, you’re on to a better place. If you had to ask me, I would say I want to party hard and live life to the fullest, and that’s what matters to me, living your life to the fullest.

And through this blooming adventure of mine, I have discovered one thing that always makes me happy no matter how down I am. And that is my friends. Without friends, who will you tell stupid jokes to? Who will you laugh out loud for no reason with? Who will you share the greatest moments with? Friends are the people who look out for you, brighten your day, cry with you, laugh with you, and smile with you. A life without friendship is like a life without a family. And my friends are my family.

In my world, drama is the enemy. People cannot live a healthy life with drama, and stress, and this and that. We all just have to chill and relax, and worry about what really matters. Life is like a roller coaster. So many twists and turns, but in the end you enjoy every minute of it. Right now, I’m on a stress free roller coaster that’s catapulting me into the clouds.

Ultimately, life is how you make it. It’s your choice how you live it. You can crave for gossip and drama, or you can have no worries and remain chilled. To quote a great clothing store, “LIVE YOUR LIFE.”

Qureshi said...
on Nov. 3 2017 at 11:54 am
I believe that life is a gift from god we should welcome every condition either its gud or bad......well tge people who have tough life are always thought that y they even born but when thy start find happiness in small things tgat day u ll realise the real meaning of life....