On Myself And Others | Teen Ink

On Myself And Others

By this_is_myself PLATINUM, Ukiah, California
this_is_myself PLATINUM, Ukiah, California

The more you love your own decisions, the less you need other people to.

I dont know who said it, but I love it!

I am an open person. I will answer any questin that you ask me and I don't care what you think of my answers. I know I have made mistakes. Everyone has. And I refuse to be ashamed of myself. I refuse to think that I'm ugly just because I am not a 00. My best friend constantly critiques herself. She honestly hates the way she looks and it almost breaks y heart. She is so beautiful and she doesn't even know it. The reason she is the way she is is because of all her past boyfriends. Most of them have taken advantage of the fact that she's sweet. They've cheated on her and just treated her bad. She doesn't deserve that. No one does. I've had y share of bd boyfriends. I actually had one who was VERBALLY ABUSIVE towards me. He would critique everything about me from the way I looked to the way I talked. And he never had anything nice to say to me. I would cry almost every day and it got worse. I was in a very bad place for a while. I have moved past that now and I just wish that this issue would be talked about more. Verbal abuse is abuse. And it hurts an ruins self confidence. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK