SB 1070 | Teen Ink

SB 1070

By SeeIfYouCanCatchMe SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona
SeeIfYouCanCatchMe SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona

Seriously. If you're going to ask me to put a favorite quote give me at least 1000 characters. This will have to suffice.

"Me without you is like a sneaker without laces, a geek without braces, a sentencewithnospaces."

I don't believe SB 1070 is just or right. Sure, we need to do something about illegal immigrants but this isn't it. I'm telling you 1070 WILL lead to racial discrimination. For all the legal immigrants or citizens that are of a different culture, this is demeaning and pointless.

Hey, this is my opinion and I'm not going to argue with anyone on the comments!

That was the intention. And by now, I do know that you are in fact "em" without you putting it. :)

on Sep. 21 2010 at 12:22 am
bluesky0728 SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona

Short and to the point. :D

-em

Thank You. I entirely agree about how we can never learn from our mistakes.

Yeah. I just wanted to get right to the point.

melancholya BRONZE, Lodi, Wisconsin

"What the spell is going on here?"-Professor Dolores Umbridge, A Very Potter Sequel

I agree. This is like the Fugitive Slave Law from the 1850s all over again. History truly does repeat itself.

princess6 GOLD said...
on Aug. 17 2010 at 11:32 am
princess6 GOLD, Berwyn, Illinois

"You choose your own destiny" :)

I agree with you, a little short to be considered an essay