Waste of Time | Teen Ink

Waste of Time

By babigerl1194 PLATINUM, Margaretville, New York
babigerl1194 PLATINUM, Margaretville, New York

wat doesnt kill you only makes you stronger

So I pace the house once more; down the stairs through the living room into the kitchen and then the bathroom only to turn around and head back upstairs to my room and look back out my window. I’ve been doing this for hours with intermissions of food and using the computer. With each new round I grow more and more troubled. Troubled doesn’t even cut if-maybe angry, upset, sad. alone. bored.
When asked what did you do today I am at a loss for words for I did nothing. It depresses me. I stayed inside all alone on the computer wishing people would like me and then I would have somebody to talk to. Wishing there was something to do, somewhere to go. Instead I am wasting my life away my time away doing nothing and it kills me. We only live so long and most my life I am on a damned computer doing nothing or sitting alone in the middle of nowhere. Small ass town swallows you up and keeps you from blossoming or doing anything extraordinary.
I’m a goldfish limited in growth by my small fish bowl where no other goldfish live, not even a small castle or a reef. My only friends are rocks. Stupid rocks.

anybody feel me/?

mudpuppy BRONZE, Orangeburg, South Carolina

Life is like a box of cheese and flower petal sometimes it's soft and sweet, sometimes it just plain stinks. - M.J.

This piece describes my life so perfectly.

The_Blackest_Rose PLATINUM, Joliet, Montana

"History is the fiction we invent to convince ourselves that events are knowable and life has order and direction." --Calvin and Hobbes

Amazing. I know what that feels like too.......:']

on Jul. 20 2010 at 12:39 am
jassmine BRONZE, Fort Worth, Texas
i feel you<3 completely.