A Writer's Frustration This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

I've been on Teen Ink for 1 Month 18 days and a whole lot of hours, minutes and seconds. And, as of now, I've got 4 Éditor's Choice Badges, and around 7 of my articles being voted number #1 in 'Today's Best Work'.

Yet, somehow, I'm still not happy.

I expect more. I want to be published in the magazine at least once. I've given everything to creative writing. I've given a whole lot of time, sweat, blood, and cramped backs. Yet, why is it that not even one of my sixteen articles were deemed fit for publication?

I gaze at my inbox, waiting. Yet, devestatingly, the mail never comes. I hope it comes. Just this once.

Yours,

Praniti

Ray--yoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 2 at 9:00 am
Many teens here have had to spend years before they made it to the magazine. Patience, fellow writer! 'Letters to the Editors' are definitely the right place to start, though, so it seems you're on the right track.