Menstrual Cups | Teen Ink

Menstrual Cups

Does coupe menstruelle have an edge over tampons?

What is a coupe menstruelle? Are you listening to coupelle menstruelle for the first time? When you hear it for the first time, you can not even imagine what it is actually used for. It is an alternative to tampons and sanitary pads. Menstrual cup is the one which you can wear in the vagina. Wearing this cup will offer you too many benefits and knowing this you can surely shift to the same giving up on pads and tampons. One of the most important benefits is that it does not absorb fluid and moisture from your vagina but collects the fluid. You can reuse them as they are made up of medical grade silicon. Try looking out for ones which are bleach, latex and dye free. Choose branded menstrual cups that are made without using these items.

What is the capacity of the cup?

On an average, a coupelle menstruelle holds 20ml of fluid. This number is one third of an average flow of the women during periods. When you use these cups, there is no need for you to worry about leakage, staining and odor. The cup has the capacity to hold double times the fluid when compared to sanitary pads and tampons. This is why you need to change the cup less often than other traditional options.

What makes menstrual cups better than the traditional options?

If you make any comparison these cups will always be the best option. Discussed are some important reasons of opting for such cups for your use.

Coupe menstruelle France does not absorb the moisture from the vagina. Due to this a lot of people prefer using these. Like tampons and pads disturb the vaginal atmosphere, these cups juts do not interfere. They keep the area moist and do not dry it. Researchers have proved that tampons and sanitary pads absorb 60% menstrual fluid and the rest is moisture. Initially you may not find it problematic but over a period of time it leads to a lot of problems.

Using coupe menstruelle France will not have any leftovers in your vagina. With the use of tampons and pads, there are chances of fibers leaving behind. This can lead to a problem in the future.

The use of sanitary pads and tampons can lead to toxic shock syndrome. Using the silicone based cups will help you avoid the same.

Another important reason of choosing menstrual cups is that they do not possess any chemicals like that of pads and tampons.

People having sensitive skin do not have to worry because this product is specially made keeping in mind their skin condition. Using the coupe menstruelle would not cause redness or irritation to sensitive skin. Thus there are no chances of allergies and eczema.

The natural functions of the vagina are not disturbed when you use these cups. The vaginal walls can keep itself healthy and working all the time as necessary.

Menstrual cups are feminine hygiene product used during menstruation. Tampons and pads are made up chemical materials to increase its efficiency. But these chemicals are causing major health issues, hence menstrual cups like Lola, Instead, Diva, etc. are being used widely since they do not cause any health issues.