Removed Junk Food and Soda Machine | Teen Ink

Removed Junk Food and Soda Machine

By tong thao BRONZE, Appleton, Wisconsin
tong thao BRONZE, Appleton, Wisconsin

Do you think that school should have junk food and soda machines? I believe that if they remove junk food and soda machines from school, some students might be healthier. I will also tell you about how junk food and soda would affect you, and what you could be doing with the money that you use to buy the junk food and soda.

My first reason why schools should not sell junk food and soda is that can affect your body and your health improve. By eating a lot of junk food and drinking a lot of soda, your body can over react. By not eating a lot of junk food or drinking soda, your body will have less fat and then make you'll look better. Eating too much junk food can make your health condition bad. It can make you ill and not be in school, or it could make you come to school more just to eat junk food and drink soda, even if your not in a good condition.

My second reason is that money will be wasted on the junk food and soda. There's a lot of other things a person can be using that money on, like be saving for a special time like Christmas or New Year. Then at that time you can buy nice things to the people that are important to you. An other thing is that you can save your money for going to college; If you do go, then you don't have to take out a big amount loan.

My third reason is that you can be doing the eating junk food and drinking soda. Youwould have more energy if you eat healthier food. If you eat healthier food, you can have more energy to doing other things, like playing a sport. Playing a sport needs a lot of energy, and if you don't have a lot of energy, you will not play good. You can also do others things too. You can join clubs, sports, or help out other people.

Well after hearing what I talked about, do you still want junk food and soda machines in schools? I believe that they should not be in schools. I have told you what's the effects are about having junk food and soda machines, so I'll let you think about it now.

yoloswagger said...
Screw you.