Rising. Falling. Growing!

Barren are the streets of poison producing automobiles. Time is not conceived as a property of human concern. Oh, how this day in age is impeccable in my mind compared to modern civilization. Right before the fists of industry had slammed itself on us. No revolution for industrialization had occurred. Woman and children still following the ways of agriculture. If evil was seen it was known then. The slyness of propaganda had been a feeble minded infant. Oil wasn't a necessary resource, and no blood had been shed for it. Money hungry corporations hadn't sprung from the concretes to rape people through capitalism.
We grow as a nation, we rise as a planet. Yet the negatives have had their necks' squeezed in order for us to only truly see the minor positives. We move on to new advancements and we move on to different statistical standings. People become infatuated with the fads of today and are unable to witness the beauty in what's the reality. Nature. Along with nature comes the will to think freely and along with that comes the eternal state of bliss.
We die as a nation, we fall as a planet. The deaths of a people outside our borders does not mean we haven't killed ourselves. Us allowing conflict and bloodshed to continue has killed us all deep, deep down. The lesson that we as humans are taught when our brains work as absorbent sponges is that violence begets violence. It will solve nothing. Playground quarrels will lead to hatred. Where can you build from hatred? If we, as children, are taught this, isn't it a bit odd that we witness the people who bestow this great knowledge to us murdering each other with these great and powerful weapons? Are these people worthy of dignity if they perform such hypocrisy for the youth?
So maybe the earlier centuries of this planet weren't perfect. War had been around forever, and the people hadn't intended to stop it. However, a state of apathy has never crossed the mind of a child in that age, because of work. Now with an unstable generation dead ahead, I expect the worst of times, although I pray for the best. We as a planet are always rising and falling. Even if we are falling, though, we are always growing.