I Can't Stand It

By ,

Hello, I'm a young female who is a lesbian who also has to go to special ed at my school. I get treated very differently by other students because of it (mostly in a bad way.)

I can't stand it, it hurts my feelings and makes me very upset. What should I do?

flameflyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:54 pm
Regarding the first comment... Ugh, I forgot that you can't comment and be anonymous. Well, I hoped this helped...I'll assume it did.. *Smacks own forehead repeatedly*

flameflyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 8:00 pm
If they ever post the first comment, that is. Well, if they don't, basically I said that you should just be persistent when making friends and when standing up to people because you can't change and shouldn't want too. I asked you if this was still relevant, because you posted this a month ago, but I forgot that you can't comment anonymously. I hope this helped, anyhow.