Stop Bullying | Teen Ink

Stop Bullying

Dear Mr. Trump:

Schools need money to stop bullying. Do you or do you not think schools need money for bullying?  Well I think so and I'm am going to give you some reasons why children are taking their lives. 1)Their Looks. 2)Their Acts. I'm also going to explain why not to bully people... The schools need money to stop bullying and move on with their life.

People are getting bullied because of their looks. They are getting bullied because they don’t dress like other people. It's not okay to bully people because they may not so it but they low-key are hurting. Like hurting themselves because of bulling. If you bully someone about what they wear you are childish.

People are getting bullied just because they don’t act like you or people you hang out with you don’t have to bully someone just to fit in be yourself and stand you and say " look I'm not going to bully someone just to hang out with you" stand up for yourself and also stand up for others. People are cutting, overdosing or hanging themselves just because of bullying. I lost my cousin because she was bullied and trust me it hurts to hear that someone your close with is gone. It's not cool to bully. 

Stop Bullying Today

Love, Keishaiyah S.