Scargirl

No one knows her name. No one knows who she is. No one knows who she used to be. No one, no one can never know that she missed her true vibrant bold self.  She missed being that poised girl with beauty surrounding her. With her straight narrow black strands of her bangs covered her timid self. Her sweet perfume tasted like the colors of the rich translucent sapphire sea. The way her eyes pierced through the other poor curious souls. The way she ambled gracefully through people like ghosts as their astonished faces glanced back at her. The way her poison laugh danced around people's heads like spinning stars. Her poisonous words flutter around unfortunate people’s hearts as they bite, tasting the vicious blood. Her blissful smile bathed in the deep royal, navy blue sea. 

But the wind dragged her out of her victorious reign as it drifted her into the mainland with it’s towering freeways as the zooming cars raced each other to the never-ending finish line. The forbidden bleak sky was pitch-black, nothing but moving, winking lights. No stars? Cold mysterious winds played tug-a-war with the poor pretty doll. The hideous smell of money surrounded her as it made her head dizzy. The unrecognizable place frightened the poor girl as she frantically waves her cold hands to the peculiar dazzling light as it bolted towards her and…..She ended being one of those girls who begged life to give her back who she once was. Not the girl who obeys to everyone who panicked her. Not the girl who everyone depends on. Not the girl who is always thrown to the side. Not the girl who overheard hurtful words that are about her. Not the girl who every boy thinks she’s not attractive or superior enough to be called a “girl.”  Not the girl who everyone looks at her with disgust every time she struts by. Not the girl who grieved herself up every night as her tears fell on an empty rich pillow. Not the girl who is no longer at the spotlight, no longer catching hearts and kisses from the boundless audience. No longer a girl who is worth a million luminous diamonds in the world. No longer a girl worth fighting for.

No one knows her name. No one knows who she is.  No one knows who she used to be. No one. No one can never know who she was. “Who’s Scargirl?” they’ll asked. If you tell, NO ONE will believe you anyway.

tman123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:12 am
That is a beautiful article, nl can relate to it a lot.

GemmaLoni replied...
today at 11:19 pm
@tman123 Thank you so much!