Day After Day | Teen Ink

Day After Day

April 26, 2016
By Anonymous

Ahhh school,for most it is what you would call a fun time. Am I right? Not for myself however, because every single day for the past five years I have been getting bullied or picked on if you prefer that word better. Why would I be getting bullied, well I am not the average person. I think differently than most. I also like to wear hats.And for this people have called me a "f**" or "psycho" for awhile. I got sadder and sadder as it continued. This happened for a while,then people started to say that I should kill myself. And after a while of that I tried to kill myself. Not knowing what do to anymore,I did not do it as I am typing this.

 

My parents found out and I started am still am going to counseling, which does help sometimes. For the rest of that summer I was good. Then this school year started, The bullying continued. Instead of trying to kill myself I figured out that cutting myself is a better way than being dead. It was the only way that I could deal with my bullying. My parents found out, again, and back to counseling I went. This happened for about three times  this year already. 

 

None of this helped me at all and I started cutting again,my parents did not find out this time though. To end all I wish to say,why do we get bullied?