Stop Cyberbullying | Teen Ink

Stop Cyberbullying

I once got bullied before and I did not like It not one bit. Lots of kids have been bullied online. Lots of kids have been threatened. Cyber bullying is wrong because it can spread all around the world, It can affect your whole entire day or week, photos can spread on the internet and stay there forever. Billions of kids have been bullied online.

People should get off bad sites that they're getting bullied on. “15% of high school students (grades 9-12) were electronically bullied in the past year.”(ASPA) Being cyber bullied is not fun. Lots of people are getting bullied on facebook and twitter, people are getting bullied on that site way too much.

People should stop  texting if they're getting cyberbullied  “(National Center for Education Statistics and Bureau of Justice Statistics) indicates that 7% of students in grades 6–12 experienced cyberbullying.” (ASPA)I think the person that is getting bullied should delete that person. More than 16,000 young people are absent from school because of bullying. I think people have no control of themselves when it comes to getting bullied.

Bullying can ruin people's lives forever. “Cyberbullying can happen 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and reach a kid even when he or she is alone. It can happen any time of the day or night.”(ASPA). People need to stand up for themselves and fight back. That's more than adults getting bullied. I think it’s true. People are committing suicide from being bullied.  

I think bullying should be stopped. People don't like being bullied. Other people might say “bullying is fun.” I would say “It kills people, and I would say “I bet you wouldn't want to die.” Then they would say “so It's still fun”. Then I would say “Now what If you were getting bullied.” They would say “I would fight them”. Then I would say “That's not going to prove nothing.”  Finally, I would say It is continuing to be a problem and should be stopped immediately.

Again I think bullying is wrong. This goes to all the people that got bullied before in their whole entire lives should either stay far away from that person. Or tell your parents or either your teacher. When I got bullied once I did not like It, so I just told the teacher and my parents.