Bullying | Teen Ink

Bullying

Be more harsh on bullies if they were caught bullying once have the go in for a detention if they are still doing it have them expelled for three days. If they are not learning then I like there is a problem with them. One time in in 6th grade me and one kid where butting head we thought that we were bullying each other and we both  thought that we were right. In math class we started to pick on each. It got really out of hand and then one day we got called in to the principal's office and at first yelling at each other but then the principal started yelling at us. So at the end of the meeting we agreed to stop picking on each other. After we stopped picking on each other we became friends. That day I realized If you don’t pick on people you can make more friends and you both would be happier.

If we try to stop bullying everybody lives would be easier the victim and even the bully. Most. Of the time the bully has some problems at home, and not a lot of friends to talk to. If they make one friend that they never thought that they would, their life might be better. I think that our school would be a lot more fun for some people.

`

Nothing