Keep Moving Forward | Teen Ink

Keep Moving Forward

By KattKy SILVER, Wake Forest, North Carolina
KattKy SILVER, Wake Forest, North Carolina

wibbily-wobbly timey-wimey (Doctor who)

I have been bullied since i was 7 years old, so it's something i take very seriously. I hate to see someone being bullied and if i ever see it, i try my best to put a stop to it. When i was being bullied my self i would stand up for other people just because i hated it so much. I realized these people only bullied me because they wanted to make there self feel better, that it was really just a game to them and all they wanted was a reaction from me so i decided to not give them one. I acted if they weren't even there even though there words hurt, but i eventually broke free. I know the victims of bullies don't really like the saying "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me". That sadly is one of the farthers things from the truth. Words hurt they hurt bad and can be used as a weapons. Sometimes it feel like your being stabbed in the back repeativley, you start to wonder why. You start to think that its your fault and it's not, it's not your fault. Everyone makes mistakes and maybe you screwed up bad, but everyone deserves a second chance. Maybe you did nothing, they just saw you there, thought you where weaker and could be munipulated, so they bullied you. That is not your fault. Where told to report it, some of us do and some of us don't. Sadly school systems can be screwed up, councilors, teacher, principles, and just people of the school even though you tell whats going they don't do anything about it. That sucks, thats horrible and it shouldn't happen, but it does. It hurts and it makes you want to give up. But don't, don't give up, because if you do they win. I know you might think the world and the people in it are against you, well not everybody is. I've had the majority of a school against me because the person that choose to bully me knew people and wanted to make my life hell. Guess what i'm still here and i'm going to be as long as possible. My whole point here is for you to realize not to give up. Besides being bullied a lot of things have happened to me when i was younger and then things trying to happen now. But we don't want to let it get you down. You have your entire life ahead of you. Don't let one person or a hundred people ruin it. You are strong, you are powerful, and most of all you matter. What doesn't matter is what the bullies say because it's not true. So pick yourself up, dust your knees off, hold your head high, let what they say bounce right off your shoulder and keep moving forward, things will start looking up.

I just want to make people feel better and motivate them to get right back up. to keep going no matter who tries to put them down. Look in the mirror and open your eyes cause you are amazing

KattKy SILVER said...

wibbily-wobbly timey-wimey (Doctor who)

Thanks :) That means a lot to me that you took the time to comment that

on Dec. 31 2014 at 3:46 am
HappyEmeal GOLD, Lahore, Other

When life knocks you down, Dhuzzz! Just puzza back up!!!

This was a nice article. :)