L-O-L This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

"U Should Just Kill Urself Because Nobody Likes U Nd Nobody Evn Cares.-- Lol."

Thank God the 'lol' was there, right? I mean, I almost thought they were serious. Silly me. 'That was rather rude', Mother would say, 'That was rather mean'. --But you see...She doesn't get that it was a 'joke'. They were kidding. I mean, they PUT the 'lol'!
You see, I'm the one who's wrong if I get offended. I'm the one who's too dramatic and serious. "You didn't see the 'lol'?" They ask. Well of course I saw it! It just justifies the fact that you think your pain and torture towards MY life is funny.
.....But do they even care? No. I don't think they do. They're like a virus that escaped from the computer itself, just feeding on everything you have and everything you are until there's nothing left. They don't feel any pain. They don't feel any remorse. They just move on to their next victim. --Like me.
I'm the freak because my brother 'took things too seriously', they said. They didn't REALLY mean for him to kill himself....'It wasn't their fault'.
--Because after all....They didn't mean it....It was just a joke....A joke...'Lol' right?

Lol...

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 18 at 9:05 pm
Really, truly powerful stuff. People are so stupid, so impossibly dumb to think that words like that won't hurt someone. Great monolge, really frank and straightforeward way to get the point across. Awesome job