A Nobody | Teen Ink

A Nobody

By Gvidrio BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona
Gvidrio BRONZE, Phoenix, Arizona

Dear Naomie, First off I want to say that I apologize for your mother's passing, I am sure she would be very happy to see you succeeding in life and I am sure she is watching over you and protecting you. Your story has inspired me to become a better person. There are so many people out there who have or had a better life than you and me but they take it for granite. I can not stand how hard parents work and give all they can to their children but yet their children complain about what others have and what they don't. At least you have a roof over your head and food to survive, I'm still wearing most of my clothes since freshman year to school and to other places, doesn't bother me. But I know that one day I will be successful and give my family a better future for us, if I'm fortunate enough maybe even other families. This world is very small for us, time is passing by really fast, we are all going to die someday so might as well live it as full as you can. Set goals in life and achieve those goals. Don't ever let someone say your "A Nobody", telling you that your a failure. Prove them wrong! You have to think positive, do not let the negative affect you. Wish you the best in your future.
Sincerely, Gustavo

ktwowpow said...
on Apr. 21 2014 at 10:57 am
That was REALLY touching.  MY dad is a lawyer and we have a lot of money and I never acted like that but maybe I do so now I will look passed that and try to be less like that.