Purpose

“You should live your life filled through the rime with happiness, you’ve lived a great life,” she said.
“But what does that mean?” A four-year-old version of me whined.
“If you can look at your worst enemy filled amity and affection without a drop of hatred, you’ve done your job in this world – you are happy”.

compassionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 7 at 11:00 am:
Wow! This is very exquisite. The message holds the meaning of life. And the one who said this to you said it in a very graceful, poetic manner. Thanks for sharing.

boundlesswildflowerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 7 at 1:54 pm :
Thanks so much! I know the wording is somewhat off, but it really means a lot you took the time to comment. 

Cat-GirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 1:29 pm :
Wow this is short-but it has such a deep meaning! I'm glad you wrote this down; it gives me a much better outlook on life. :3