Abuse in the Home

I can’t talk to someone whose that stupid.

I will not give you anything if you leave at 17, meaning you cant get a job, you cant get your drivers license, and you cant have any health care.

I will make your life living hell.

I will find every loophole to keep you here.

Your okay with ruining your life?

You have no plan.

We will file assault charges against you.

But we love you, we are your parents.

I am a sixteen year old girl who has been beaten, scarred, thrown, yelled at, screamed at, told that she will be the reason of divorce, hit, cornered, and so on.

And yet, I’m the one whose always wrong.

Or at least according to my parents I am.

Who would want to be apart of something like this? Why would anyone want to be here in this house hold with people who treat you like utter s*** all the time.

They don’t know me

They don’t try to know me

In fact they could care less about me.

But that’s okay, not like I have any real reason to be here.

What do I have to give?
What do I have left to live for.

I mean I’m always wrong right?

So why stay?

Why continue to be bullied?

Abused

Torn

Hurt

Scarred

Cornered

Help me please…

Its nothing but excessive force…

Library_fairy said...
Nov. 3, 2013 at 9:50 am:
I'm sorry. The system is broken, I know that, it didn't work for my friend either. Somethings you can't change. Somethings are out of your control. You can't help the family you're born with, so I have to believe the family you choose is more important. Just think about  all of it though. You're 17! You've only got to stay with them for one more year, maybe less depending on your birthday. Then you can go and do whatever you want and be free of them. You can'... (more »)

Library_fairy said...
Nov. 1, 2013 at 11:30 am:
I wish I could help you. Maybe this will; don't listen to them. You are a wonderful, valuable individual and a great wrtiter. It may be hard, and I can't honestly say I know what you've been through, but don't give up. Don't feel alone, there are other people who have gone through the same thing, but they are too afraid to speak up. I have a friend who went through a hard time and she swears speaking up was the best decision she ever made. Speak to a teacher you trust or a fr... (more »)

KattValentine replied...
Nov. 1, 2013 at 12:54 pm :
thank you ma'am... but ive already spoken to the counciler and she called the child services... but nothing has been done