Privacy | Teen Ink

Privacy

By NatashaR PLATINUM, Lambert, Mississippi
NatashaR PLATINUM, Lambert, Mississippi

''You Need Help.''

Girl #1
I just posted my new picture online. What do you think?

Guy #1
I love it (copying, saving and sending it to all his contacts saying, '' Hit or diss?'')

Girl #1
Awwe. Thanks. You always cheer me up.

Guy #1
Your welcome. Anytime sweetie. Need anymore ratings on pics I'm always there. (Posts it online with the status, ''She belongs to me. When i'm done, you can have her.)

**2 weeks pass

Mom
Have you seen my daughter? She has been missing since school started back this year. She hasn't came home. Her phone's last text was to you saying she was coming over.

Guy #1
I haven't seen her. She said she's heading back home.

Girl #2
(Recieves a phone call and answers) Hello?.... yes?..... wait Khali.... don't hang up... where are you?

Guy #1
(Pulls out a gun and holds it up at mom and girl 2) Tell or make a move and I shoot.

Police #1
(Stops and point gun at guy) FREEZE!!! NOBODY MOVES!!!

Guy #1
She wanted me and no one else. I'm in love with her. She can't have other guys. (Pulls trigger on himself)

** 3 months pass

Police #1
(Calls Khali's parents) We have found your daughter's body in the woods behind the school. She has been raped and has numerous punctures in her head.

** 2 months later

Mom
(Starts taking depression pills and eventually dies in hospital due to overdose)

Girl #2
(Holds grudges against boys when she couldn't take her close friend being dead)

***Just because it's sent to one person doesn't mean it's not worldwide. Think twice about none sensored pictures. Be safe. Inappropriate texting is bullying.

It's about girls, guys and life. It can affect your family too. They can suffer also from the mistakes you make.