I NEED HELP | Teen Ink

I NEED HELP

By Kitt_Katt BRONZE, Lima, Ohio
Kitt_Katt BRONZE, Lima, Ohio

Even if you are on the right track you will get ran over if you just sit there

On my first day of school I walked in and everyone started laughing at me I didn’t know why then I realized I was the new kid. So I went to the counsler’s office and that didn’t help it made it worse it started more drama. Nobody liked me or talked to me I was constantly called names and then i started cutting my self i was so lost in depression I was stressed. then one day my English Teacher noticed the cuts and asked me what happened I broke down sobbing i told her i was being bullied and that i started cutting myself. SO she told me to come see her at 6th period and then my parents were there she betrayed me I thought I could Trust Her.

on Nov. 20 2013 at 10:30 am
carothesparrow GOLD, Lilburn, Georgia

dont give up she will talk someday my friend made this quote she is really cool cause she understands about my sister
it starts with ONE to make a differerence!!! i learned this quote at a leadership camp

ohana means family no one gets left behind

your very welcome

Kitt_Katt BRONZE, Lima, Ohio

thank u very much it means the world to me

carothesparrow GOLD, Lilburn, Georgia

this is sooooo amazing :)