Known, But Not Known. | Teen Ink

Known, But Not Known.

By hahaHannah BRONZE, Hartstown, Pennsylvania
hahaHannah BRONZE, Hartstown, Pennsylvania

Life was better when people didn't have two faces.-me

Bullying is a serious issue that CANNOT be ignored. It is a problem that can and will be dealt with. Some adults say “Oh they are just kids “. But they are not the victim of the bully. How Boys deal with bullying is that they just fight it out then, they sometimes just need to cool down; after they are friends, not always though. For girls it is much worse. Girls tend to be very catty. I admit, I have been catty before. Then, they hold a grudge on each other for a while. Then it is mostly held out by lies, secrets and rumors. In most cases the silent treatment. Also, ganging up on the victim. Just because the bullies boyfriend said a simple “Hi” the victim. Some real life examples are say the victim isn’t very good at sport and needs practice. The bully purposely trips the victim or makes them mess up. Then, the bully puts them on the spot and embarrasses the victim. You think this is childish?? Well it is, and it hurts; if it happens repeatedly. This is just so stupid. If you know of any bullying seriously report it. It’s not tattling its reporting a serious issue.

Be Aware! I have been bullied way too many times. THIS WILL STOP. I have been buliied so many times that i have become Emotionally Abused.THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE.

on May. 30 2013 at 1:17 pm

Thank you!!

sadhya BRONZE said...
on May. 24 2013 at 2:11 am
sadhya BRONZE, Bangalore, Other

"EVERYONE CANNOT DO EVERYTHING BUT EVERYONE CAN DO SOMETHING!":-)

its short and sweet.well written!!!:-)