One of Those Kids

I was one of those kids… one of those no- named kids sitting at that table, invisible to the rest of the world, unseen by everyone and everything.

I was one of those kids with no past, present or future, just struggling to make it through life. I was one of those kids who thought ‘just get through the day… don’t talk… don’t be noticed… just get it over with…’ I was one of those kids.

I was one of those kids, whose mother hated her so much that she would lock me in a closet for no reason. I was one of those kids, who didn’t get out until my dad unlocked the door.

I was one of those kids, who got beaten so bad that I couldn’t stand or sit… I was one of those kids, who got pregnant from my high brother. I was one of those kids, who had no escape from the horror of life…

I was one of those kids, who had no friends at school. Whose grades where bad because I couldn’t take my focus off the pain coming from my back. I was one of those kids, who couldn’t write because of my aching hands. I was one of those kids, whose boyfriend slapped and pulled my hair.

I was one of those kids, who ended up in the hospital because I was beaten so badly. I was one of those kids, who got no visit from anyone while in the hospital. I was one of those kids.

I was one of those kids who took pictures to escape the cloud of reality. Who wrote her feelings to hide from real life.

I was one of those kids, who felt as if no hope would ever be found. I was one of those kids, no different from the rest… hiding my feelings in a note book, where no one would ever see.

I was one of those kids…

ELIZABETHJ said...
today at 4:20 pm:
wow that was so good keep writing:)

KJ-loveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:11 am:
thank you everyone! just want to lett you know I didn't go through all theses things... but my friend from school was like this before she stood up for herself.

sarah98 said...
yesterday at 7:02 pm:
you have no idea how much i want to give you a hug right now. Stay strong, carry on.

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 23 at 11:33 am:
Oh my goodness! This is so emotional, so deep, Beautifully written, Amazing job! :)

Tabitha1233This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 23 at 11:12 am:
WOW! This was really good! I cried. Thanks for writing!

SooBlueNightThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 23 at 10:07 am:
is crying right now..... i can understand a lot ot it .... im srry.......... :/

jessbd said...
Apr. 23 at 10:07 am:
this is so amazing and sad i am bullyied to but no like this. PLease keep writing!!!!

Apr. 23 at 10:03 am:
if you read this...PLEASE rate it...