Words Hurt.

"Jesus Christ, woman, you're awful. You sound like a f*ing rasping chemo patient with 10 days left to live. And what's the problem with your face? Where that one half of your face and you look like someone with Down syndrome?"
"She kind of reminds me of my pet rabbit eating."
"Do try out for American Idol. I love it when people cry."
"Ew, what's wrong with you? You're like deformed! Freak!"
"What were you for Halloween? A f*ing horse? Neigh, b****!"
Those were just some of the comments I received for doing youtube videos. I covered songs and put myself on the internet just to get it blown up in my face. I took something that I loved and shared it with the world, only to become the laughing stock of my new school and the school that I switched from. This event happened in 2009 and 2010 and I'm still not over it. I didn't know if the people I went to school with were talking about me or not. I didn't know who was my friend or not. I got to the point where I didn't want to check my inbox for fear of being bullied. I was cyber bullied and it is not ok. It is never ok to belittle someone because of what they look like, sound like, or act like. People can say that I should have expected it since I put myself on the internet, but I never expected to be treated like rubbish. Choose your words wisely. I'm surprised I didn't become a serious cutter from this ordeal. Had I not had a great support system, I could have ended up dead or in the hospital. Your words have the power of life and death. Choose them wisely.