Censored Living | Teen Ink

Censored Living

By Mrs.PurpleRain SILVER, Akron Ohio, Ohio
Mrs.PurpleRain SILVER, Akron Ohio, Ohio

i dont know what the future holds but i know who holds the future ~Martin Luther King
If your a bird im a bird~ Nicholas Sparks

New school, New town, new house, new image to pursue. The life of a child in custody. Where you have no "real friends" no one to really talk to. We make jokes on Holidays like Mothers Fathers and Grandparents day. Not to mock but as a way to say its okay. You learn to accept moving. Im a gypsy. I claimed this title with all the packing and traveling ive done i could be hired for "two men and a truck". Things come and go, i sit in the ruins of my life piled in boxes and tubs. A new home awaits...its fun while it lasts. Education something i know ill always have but still will i ever get out of here? I wait for the day where i have a place of my own. To create my own story my own life my own way. Its something you have to hold on to when times are tough. That light in the distance ..only because you know your future will be tough but mostly because its "yours".

I have been in Foster care for almost 5 years. I have become someone most people in the system turn to. I know what its like, we live our own life in a sence. When most people think of taking the bus they think "poor" we think "independent" our way :) i hope my readers like this
~Thank you and keep strong
^PurpleRain