You Know You Will

Throw me out.
My hope and dreams.
They don’t mean anything to you.
Oh, my feelings?
Don’t worry about those,
I’ve already been reduced to tears.
Let me go
Don’t think about me.
If you do this right I won’t even be a memory.
Try to forget.
You won’t ever feel regret.
I’m just another doll to toss into the dumpster.
Laugh at me.
Like I can’t hear you.
Do you know how much I long to disappear?
Knock my books.
From my hands again.
I’ll pick them up for the fifth time this week.
Take my money.
I don’t need to eat.
I’ll just sit in the bathroom and starve.
Make fun of me.
Go ahead, I know you want to.
Words only hurt when they’re wielded like knives.
Knock me down.
The floor is where I belong.
I can’t defend myself when all of you attack.
Scavenge me
or at least what’s left.
No one will even know your theft.

nakubaraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 2:51 pm:
Added to my favorites:)

NateFeuer99 said...
Feb. 6 at 1:13 pm:
And I did like it btw. But of course....why would you care because I'm apparent ally a crazy freak... Honestly I don't know why you hate me... It was fun for a while but now it's starting to get on my nerves. An plz no smart as responses.

Nightrunner23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 6 at 4:54 pm :
Could you please kkep your comments off my work, attack my character and me all you want on the chat, I'm used to it, but my work is my work.  Leave it be.

NateFeuer99 said...
Feb. 5 at 4:07 pm:
heehee love that poem EMMA!

NateFeuer99 said...
Feb. 5 at 4:06 pm:
Hey Emma this was a great poem!!!!!

Feb. 5 at 8:50 pm :
Dude, emma is not my name.  you are a crazy jerk, please leave me alone.

NateFeuer99 replied...
Feb. 6 at 1:11 pm :
Okey dokey, Megan.

AriaTomlinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 5 at 3:37 pm:
good! xxx 

LinkinPark12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 30 at 11:49 am:
Oh and it would be appreciated if you check out some of my work too :)

Jan. 30 at 11:48 am:
This is really good and emotional :)

RolledthestoneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 31 at 4:17 pm :
Passionate, reminds me of my first semester in grade nine only I wasn't bullied so much as friendless. Touching.

Feb. 1 at 6:36 pm :
I have been bullied since fourth grade, nobody ever wants to bemy friend for fear that the people who attack me everyday might attack them.  I don't ever feel anything anymore.