The Role of the Youth in Nation Building

The role of the youths towards the nation building
First of all we have that the youths are the period between childhood and adulthood. Secondly, the nation is a country considered as a group of people living in a certain territory under one Government. Thirdly, we also have to know “Building” here means not masonry constructed, instead the development of the nation, the future of our country.

The vision of our country lies in the hands of our youths. They are filled with tremendous and towering ambitions. It will be a great wastage of human resources if these youths are not given an opportunity to exercise their talent. This beautiful land needs these youths in order for our soil to become a brighter one.

The primary role of young people is to get a good education in order to become better citizens of tomorrow. They need to learn skills to do the job that their country’s economy needs. They also need to know how to read, write, think, understand, analyse, and discuss the issues their country faces. The entire success of the nation depends on the youths. However, in order for continuous success to take place; it is the Government’s responsibility to provide the youth with proper facilities for, getting equipped with the knowledge of the modern era.
Youth is the spring of life. It is the age of discovery and dreams. They have the power to transform the nation into a better place. They also have the ability to lead their fellow citizens into the right direction. Youths are fighters. They fight for an identity in society, equality, the homeless, bullying, unemployment, exploitation, poverty and other problems which the world faces today. All of them hopes for a world full of opportunities, so great minds can conquer them and become better individuals. They need good morals and values to handle conflicts in a positive way.
We have aspiring doctors, entrepreneurs, scientists, and who knows; maybe the next president.
Illiteracy is a major around the world. About ninety percent of the people who reside in villages are illiterate. The reason is their utter ignorance and lack of initiative to lead them in the right direction. Someone has to pull them up. Here also, the young people can be of immense help.
The role of the youth is the most important in today’s time. They have underplayed themselves in the field of the politics. Youth are strong forces in social movements.
Youths are problem solvers. Our nations need them to resolve most of our problems. The nation is facing a lot of problems, and I believe that the youths are capable of solving them. They just need to be given a chance to prove themselves. Youths have the power to unite individuals in the six ethnic groups. Racism is an ongoing issue around the world. Individuals are fighting against each other because of the complexion of their skin and the texture of their hair. Religion is another issue, the youths can convince their fellow man to live in peace and love. All of us are one and we should not allow these little differences to push us away from each other.
There also a lot of crime taking place. Women are being killed by their abusive husbands. Person’s homes, businesses, are being broken into. All of this crime and violence needs to stop. The youth once more has the ability to bring about a change in their country.
Youths seems to have the ability to face any challenges and problems. They have a positive influence on their fellow young people. They are able to teach them the positive things in life. The ones whom are destroying their future, they tend to listen to their fellow youths. They will make them understand the importance of a good education.
The wise youths that we have out there should be taken into consideration. Some of them, though educated are unemployed. They should be given an opportunity to expose their intelligence to the world and make themselves into someone. Some organisations and other firm should assist the youths; so they can make our land a great and educated one. They will make a huge difference in society and the entire world.
The youths are our life and nation. They will make our country proud. The country will be recognized. The youths just need the support from their fellow citizens and they will perform their duties.
In conclusion, the role of the youth in the nation building is crucial. They are problem solvers, have a positive influence on other young people and the nation, and are extremely ambitious. They have the ability to create an identity for themselves and move the nation forward. However, they will not be able to do this without the support of their Government and fellow youths. So the youths can make their beautiful land flourish and shine in success.

Rock said...
Very good essay

KAJAL replied...
May 21 at 3:57 am
Very informative article.....

KAJAL replied...
May 21 at 3:58 am
Very informative article.....

Rembo said...
Wow,that was a good one,in fact I don't feel like leaving this page again, how I wish that we the youths of nowadays could have such good talents and skills to make our country move forward.That essay was so educative,I did love it,thanks a lot.

asimaslam said...
Aug. 5, 2016 at 7:14 am
guys pls help i want a speech based on the topic the modern day youth

srash said...
Jul. 31, 2016 at 4:28 am
Well I can relate it

Darine said...
Jul. 29, 2016 at 6:42 am
I am very grateful to this site for provison of powerful teaching on youth development and empowerment. I am a Liberian youth activist and will need all necessary materials to enable me be adequately informed on youth related contribution to national development.

Dc'sian said...
Jul. 23, 2016 at 11:34 am
I love this essay, and I realize that young boys and girls are important for our country because somes are going to be aleader of our country and I hope that oneday this essay would be truly happen.

Dc'sian said...
Jul. 23, 2016 at 11:34 am

Zaizai said...
Jun. 21, 2016 at 9:53 am
I love it and its very interesting. It helps me answering my assignment about the role of the youth to its nation

Dharahasi said...
Interesting good.........

lisaa said...
Jun. 19, 2016 at 10:26 am
very interesting ... informationalll .

lisaa said...
Jun. 19, 2016 at 10:26 am
very interesting ... informationalll .

Trang said...
Apr. 22, 2016 at 9:40 am
this article is so interesting. Thanks.I can learn lots of

Erin4 said...
Mar. 3, 2016 at 9:34 am
I think this author is really good

TaraRamanathan said...
Love love love (made me cry)

Lexi said...
Wow lee that's incredible and very informational!!! Wow I learned so much

Nick said...
I love it!!

Inconspicuous said...
A part two would be great! Keep up the good work!