Humour

Humour, what is it? The dictionary defines it as the ability to say something amusing. Each person has their own idea of humour. There is Sarcasm, Jokes, or just saying something random. For me, i think sarcasm is the funniest. After a 12 minute conversation,

Girl #2: Hello.
Girl #3: Hey, How are you?
Girl #2: im so good, thx for asking
Girl #3: That's good. No problems
Girl #2: Your so kind
Boy #1: Cracking Up!

Notice the sarcasm? I can probably think of a better example. Some things me and my friends come up with are hilarious. I always say i want to write them down, but i never do. So finally, i'm doing it, this is a conversation i sometimes have with people,

Girl #1: No it isn't
Girl #2: Yes it is
Boy #1: Nah isn't
Girl #2: Yes!
Boy #1: CHEESE!
Girl #1: No it is....What????

Was that random or what? All of my friends are quite crazy, but thats a good thing, a great thing in fact. Everyone needs to laugh once and a while. This is a joke i heard the other day, an old lady walked into a bank and asked a man if he could check her balance for her, he pushed her over. If you didn't get the joke, you obviously don't have the same humour as me.
When the person told me this i couldnt stop laughing. Now, there is also one other part of humour, PRANKS! I havn't actually done any pranks myself, but my friends always talk about the pranks they used to pull. I hav also written about a girl pulling pranks on he rteacher but i would never do that in real life. Girl #4 and Boy #2 rang up a random number and tried to sell dirt to someone, while using an indian accent. That's just one of many examples, I'm sure there are heaps more on youtube. So that's what i have about humour.

Noni3280 signing off, hope you enjoyed my article on humour!

Tbug1997 said...
Very funny i liked it my friends are crazy too 

Sinc321 said...
HAHAHA AWSOME

real_me@26,33 said...
Dec. 10, 2011 at 1:13 am:
haha this made me lol and btw i got ur joke haha this was cute :) 

Noni3280 replied...
Dec. 10, 2011 at 1:34 am :
thx so much, for the comment! really appreciate it!

Malise replied...
Dec. 19, 2011 at 5:58 pm :
Lol, cute! ;p