Boys Boys Boys... | Teen Ink

Boys Boys Boys...

September 25, 2011
By Anonymous

If you're one of those boys that treats your girlfriend like a queen, proudly holds her hand in front of your friends, walks her to all of her classes, wants your whole family to meet her and always puts her first, you can just go ahead and stop reading now. But kudos to you, because you are among the few. Boys who are none of the above should definetly keep reading. Here's just some common ground rules in relationsips that should be common sense, but apparently they're not.

1.NEVER call your current girlfriend your ex-girlfriends name. Kidding or not, that's a real jerk move and it's not funny. 2. Don't ask for dirty pictures. If the answer was no the first time, it's going to be no every time after that too. It's disrespectful and annoying, so you should just stop now.
3.Don't call your girlfriend w****, h**, skank, b**** or any other rude name you can think of. She may laugh it off, but just wait till she blows up on you later.
4. Don't talk about how hot and or sexy other girls are. Especially not to her face. It's degrading and rude and makes girls feel self-conscious. Always tell her that she's beautiful just the way she is, and there's no one prettier.
5. Make her feel wanted. Let her know that she's the girl you want to be with, who you want to spend time with. You want her to meet and hang out with all of your friends, because she's going to have to be around them for a while. Introduce her to your family, even all the crazy people in it that you don't particularly care for. It shows that you want to keep her around for a long time.


The author's comments:
I just went through a breakup with a real jerk. This is basically me venting about all of the crap I put up with for so long...