why am i numb? | Teen Ink

why am i numb?

By even_though_i_love_u SILVER, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, California
even_though_i_love_u SILVER, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, California

"There are three things that truley belong to you in this world. your body, soul , and the ability to love and be loved" - alex

Of course I was angry. Or at least I thought I was. Normal people would be mad…right? Shouldn’t I be sobbing? Crying my eyes out for everyone to see me and all my embarrassment? Oh what fun another high school relationship ended. Almost like saying oh another homework assignment. This stuff happened all the time so I’m reacting normally ……right? Why can’t I feel this? Shouldn’t it hurt to lose the one you love? And yes I did love Bryan. So I should be in pain… right? Confusion for lack of emotion swallows me leaving this weird smirky face plastered upon me for the rest of the day. I know that I care. I know that he did too. Love is a feeling so why am I so numb? What is wrong with me?

RawwRzz said...
on Apr. 27 2013 at 10:55 am
well... i just want to say that i too feel numb when it comes to love it's like i don't believe in love at all but part of me says don't give up ... and yea i advice you to not to think lots of negative and that's it i don't know if this helps...