Him... | Teen Ink

Him...

By SadboyyStudio BRONZE, Grand Prairie, Texas
SadboyyStudio BRONZE, Grand Prairie, Texas

9/ 13/ 1950

I have a secret. And it’s been killing me to keep it to myself. It’s eating me alive the further I age gnawing, grinding, and chewing on my legs, up my arms, and in my head. I feel like I’m going insane with every minute passing. But maybe I already have, and just not realize that this illness has taken me down. Yes, I believe so. Or do I? I can’t tell what’s real and what’s not, and I can’t even trust my own thoughts. Not anymore, to be specific. I wasn’t always this way, I used to be a star. I was in movies, and television. On billboards, posters, even t-shirts. I was the most famous and beloved woman in the world, when the illness started kicking in; It ruined me. I lost work, investors, my partner, my child...my home and belonging in this world. It all started when that, “thing” appeared..it wouldn’t go. It was everywhere. It, or he, is always following me, even if I can’t see him, I sense him. I can’t get away, no matter where I am, he’s there too. In fact he’s behind me as I’m writing this. I don’t feel like I have much time left, he’s slowly gnawing again. Spread this whoever is reading it, tell my story.

SHE’S MINE NOW

It’s too late now...he’s got me...just like how he’s going to get all of you.

Sincerely,
                 Sara Cunning

This was a collab between me and my friend mia