Alone at Home | Teen Ink

Alone at Home

It was the longest night of the year. My house was on the country side and I was alone in my house. I found a old scary movie, and I stared to watch it, that movie was very scary. While I was watching that movie I heard Someone’s Screaming. I thought it’s just in movie. After like 5 minutes I heard someone’s running. I took out my shotgun incase if something happen.

I turned off my TV and I sit on a chair. Later after 2 minutes somebody knocked my DOOR!!. I felt strange, because there was no one on the country side. I was the only one alone here. Someone knocked my door again. I quickly get up and start walking toward the door, while I was holding my Shotgun.

I slowly opened my door but I saw NOTHING !!!. I stared to feel scared. I closed my door and when I looked back I saw a lady standing behind me. She was wearing, white cloths and blood was all over her cloths. She had long hairs and red eyes. My body started to shake. I pointed my gun at her with my shaking hands. I asked her “who are you?” She said “ I AM BACK” , and she disappeared in my house!!!!!

my english teacher told us to write a story scary story for halloween

on Nov. 16 2014 at 3:51 pm
helloworld500, Buford, Georgia

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." -Winston Churchill

This story has potential, and I kind of like the way it's going. But I'm sorry to say that your grammar's not exactly perfect, and your sentence structure is confusing. Please work on it! 

Smith Summer

Parkland Speaks