Life of Amber Thompson | Teen Ink

Life of Amber Thompson

By swim_2017 GOLD, El Paso, Illinois
swim_2017 GOLD, El Paso, Illinois

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender that is strength.-Arnold Schwarzenegger

The Life of Amber Thompson
Dated: February 18th 1998

I used to know a girl named Amber Thompson. She was my best friend forever. We had known each other since we were in preschool. Amber was the kind of girl that liked to help people, she wasn’t greedy at all. My friend amber went missing at seven years old that was twenty years ago. Today I am a writer and I am a FBI agent, the reason I became both of those things was because of amber.
Amber Thompson seven years of age. Gone missing on February 18th 1978.This is what the posters said once we started looking. A few days passed we still had not found her. I told my parents I wanted to be home schooled because I knew so much about her that maybe I could help find her. It turned it to weeks then months still no trace of amber Thompson. Two years had pass the police gave up on finding her. Everyone knew she was dead, but I kept looking.
Eight years later: One day I went to amber a me’s favorite spot, and a man came and said “are you the girl who hasn’t gave up on finding that Thompson girl” I said “yes”. He said “I might be able to help you, eight years ago, I saw a girl with a man and he took her into a van and drove away.” He gave me the licensed plate number. I took it to the police they ran it up. The van belonged to Richie Martin. The police and I went to his house no one was home. We went in I was seventeen years old and I was already about to crack a murder. Another police officer and I went to the basement and I found her laying there she didn’t look dead but she was holding on. We took her to the hospital he said she had been beaten, and abused repeatedly. How she died she didn’t. But she had been refusing so much he would throw her head to the ground it cracked skull she started to bleed out. That day she woke up she had two baby boys. Aiden and Austin, I was named the god mother of them. After she had them she died. Richie Martin is in jail he has a life sentence he might be serving the death penalty. I miss her and so do her sons they are 10 years old. I wish she was here but if she was I wouldn’t have two amazing sons.

Amber Thompson died at age 17 kidnapped for 10 years then found.
We all love you amber
Love your friend,
Charlotte

i love writing stories!!