I am NOT crazy. | Teen Ink

I am NOT crazy.

By boricua505 GOLD, Savannah, Georgia
boricua505 GOLD, Savannah, Georgia

Too thug for the streets.
It's all about that thug life.

I could feel eyes staring at my back. Hateful eyes; eyes i only knew to well. Raquel's eyes, but I wouldn't give her the satisfaction. "Carline Ramirez, please step up to the podium." I sat and looked straight across the room to meet those hateful , merciless eyes that I knew were looking at me. "Carline raise your right hand, do you swear on the bible to tell the truth and nothing but the truth?" " yes, I swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth ." " Mrs. Ramirez" asked the judge. "Did you attempt to murder your daughter?" I looked straight at Raquel, and smiled" yes I did attempt to murder my daughter. Multiple times, she needed to die." I said as calm as I dared. Shocked gasps and whispers rang across the room. Even the judge seemed pretty shocked throwing me an incredulous look. She cleared her throat" but Mrs. Ramirez , the child is only 14 years of age? Why try to do such a thing?" " I don't care how old she is, she is not the child whom I gave birth to; she is demon trapped inside of a 14 year old's body. Therefore, demons should not have an opportunity to live" . More gasp from the leading crowd. " Are you insisting that this sweet young lady is a demon?" " That is exactly what I am saying, she is a demonic presence in a human body." The room went chaotic with whispers and murmurs, I even got a couple bad looks toward me. The judge pounded her gravel as she ordered order in the courtroom. I turned and met Raquel's eyes;stupid stupid child.
" 3 years at the mental institute Lyle."exclaimed the judge. "3 years!!? You can't be serious! I am not crazy!!! I speak the truth ! That child is the devil!!!!! A demon!!!!! I AM NOT CRAZY!!!!!!" .......................... TO BE CONTINUED

PREFACE OF MY NEW BOOK!!!