They're Big. . . They're Hairy. . . and Might Just Be A Little Scary. . .

Spiders. I hated them with a burning passion. They scared me half to death, and I came face to face with one, right. Now.
But this time, it’s not just your ordinary squash-able house spider, no, I’m talking twelve feet tall and twenty feet wide, pincher snapping tarantula.

But I called him Giganchula as a nickname I made up in this weird little world. He advanced on me with those crab like pinchers, and his eight beady black eyes bore into mine as I cried mercifully for help.

“Don’t come any closer! Or. . . or I’ll squish you with this broom!” I yelled at it waving the broom in its eight-eyed face.

Nice one. I thought sarcastically to myself. Yeah, he's really scared now.

The black and red striped colossal monster continued to approach me, I could see the spider drool fall from it’s terrifyingly big open mouth.

I couldn’t believe I threatened this thing! The only squishing that was going to be happening, would be me, getting grounded into the carpet by one of its hairy legs!

I screamed one last time. . . as the hirsute leg, descended upon me, marking me doomed to be creamed into the carpet. . . for all eternity. . .

Score:
Me:

Giganchula:
0000
Infinite...

GreekGoddessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 8:06 pm:
This is so interesting! I love the style and the way you were able to take a frightening situation and bring a little bit of hummor into it :). I love it, but a little suggestion would be to empasize either the humor or fright a little bit more to create a clear mood. Otherwise, this is great ;)

Adi-heid said...
Jul. 7, 2012 at 10:07 am:
This is so unique! I love the way it's written, it's really great! Please comment and rate my article, Rita used to be Steve! Thanks!

Free.Me.Maybe.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 7, 2012 at 3:36 pm :

Thank you sooo much! I will be sure to check it out! 

~ Free :)(: