A Devil's Change | Teen Ink

A Devil's Change

May 2, 2011
By Jena.Ez SILVER, Beirut, Other
Jena.Ez SILVER, Beirut, Other
6 articles 0 photos 1 comment

You awake, shuddering with horror at your hearts unnatural stillness. Are you breathing? It has a vague desperation to it, as if your fatigue wiped out each breath. You have a curiosity to stop trying all together. It had little purpose, certainly no hope. So upon your weakness, you close your lungs and ghastly understand you are no longer mortal. You have an earnest crave for death. So you get up and walk, staggering onward. Suddenly, you notice it is not your sight leading you, but your sense of smell. And you apprehensively open your eyes. The intensity of red stifles you, and you feel your lips curl against your numerous sharp teeth.
This new world is intrigues you. Your foot steps in a puddle and you look down at your reflection… The creature in the puddle is not human at all! It looks scarcely sane, with piercing crimson eyes, straining from their sockets. But peculiarly, you like it. With an evil sensation, your mind overcomes with imp thoughts. As you pull up your lips into a bitter smile, the feeling of minions of the torture, whispers of the death condemned, shrieks of a damned spirits take over your body. You want to cause pain, physically and emotionally. You need the vibe of a nervous energy of despair and you have an intense urge to cause physical agonies, cause death with its hideous moral horrors. Shaken in every limb with a stirring so fierce, you become frantically mad. You have become a treacherous devil.
Considering you’ve never understood the preciousness of sanity. It is now the time where you lose it. Lose every understanding left, and you wander towards the path of Hell. Now you are what you are, a mischievous sprit. Now everywhere you go, you have an intense desperation for fiery destruction. Now, it is you and your utter insensibility. It is you and your demon eyes, the eyes that send blood in torrents up to ones heart. You are no longer your old self. You are a malevolent demon.