A Devil's Change | Teen Ink

A Devil's Change

By Jena.Ez SILVER, Beirut, Other
Jena.Ez SILVER, Beirut, Other

You awake, shuddering with horror at your hearts unnatural stillness. Are you breathing? It has a vague desperation to it, as if your fatigue wiped out each breath. You have a curiosity to stop trying all together. It had little purpose, certainly no hope. So upon your weakness, you close your lungs and ghastly understand you are no longer mortal. You have an earnest crave for death. So you get up and walk, staggering onward. Suddenly, you notice it is not your sight leading you, but your sense of smell. And you apprehensively open your eyes. The intensity of red stifles you, and you feel your lips curl against your numerous sharp teeth.
This new world is intrigues you. Your foot steps in a puddle and you look down at your reflection… The creature in the puddle is not human at all! It looks scarcely sane, with piercing crimson eyes, straining from their sockets. But peculiarly, you like it. With an evil sensation, your mind overcomes with imp thoughts. As you pull up your lips into a bitter smile, the feeling of minions of the torture, whispers of the death condemned, shrieks of a damned spirits take over your body. You want to cause pain, physically and emotionally. You need the vibe of a nervous energy of despair and you have an intense urge to cause physical agonies, cause death with its hideous moral horrors. Shaken in every limb with a stirring so fierce, you become frantically mad. You have become a treacherous devil.
Considering you’ve never understood the preciousness of sanity. It is now the time where you lose it. Lose every understanding left, and you wander towards the path of Hell. Now you are what you are, a mischievous sprit. Now everywhere you go, you have an intense desperation for fiery destruction. Now, it is you and your utter insensibility. It is you and your demon eyes, the eyes that send blood in torrents up to ones heart. You are no longer your old self. You are a malevolent demon.

TracyJ said...
Wow. Its amazingg<3 

LittleFreak said...
on May. 13 2011 at 5:48 am
vocab alert! man this is good. like intimidatingly good. i really like the sense of smell part.. but just note that it is an earnest craving, not a crave :p

non 123 said...
amazing. im so proud of you.

Bilal said...
JENNERZ! this is soooo good! i love it! i did not know you write? :O and such amazing stories! XDXD

Noor :) said...
Wow. This is so good :) I didn't know you were such a good writer. It felt like I was actually living it, great job Jena! <3

Zeena :) said...
omg. HI stranger! that i totally dont know! well i was just scrolling through these fine articles and i must say your's really grabbed my attention! anyways, it was amazing, it was soo scary and you made it feel so real which made it feel even more scarier! Wow i defentily see a next Edgar Allan Poe here! :)

Whoever wrote this is a total genius, I need to meet her.

aliya.e said...
You have got skill. I love the details and you feel like your there. And you feel like this is happening to you because it's so detailed. Amzing

Ghassan said...
Jenna its amazing , dont change anything its perfect. so proud of u :*