The Lost Twizzlers

I went to the candy store one day. When I arrived I saw a huge stash of twizzlers. I bought all of them when I was walking home from school, I saw a guy in a black suit. I went up to him and asked for his name, but he wouldn’t tell me. Then my eyes got big and my jaws dropped. A bunch of people in black suits jumped out of the bushes and grabbed my bag. All I had in my bag was twizzlers. What could a gang of suited people possibly want with twizzlers? I dashed as fast as a cheetah to the store but when I got there the clerk was dead. In the clerk’s pocket I found a note that says “if you want your twizzlers back meet me in the corner of the street behind Taco Bueno.” The angel on my shoulder was telling me not to go but I never listened. I zoomed to get my twizzlers, but when I got there I saw an old man with my twizzlers and a cane. It wasn’t just a cane… it was a candy cane. I asked what the man’s name was and he said Willy Wonka. The people who stole your twizzlers have a golden ticket into the chocolate factory. “Now they are going to steal everything!” exclaimed Willy. In the corner of my eyes I could see those guys trying to sneak away with the candy. Before they got away I see little carrot-liked creatures. The oompa loompas grabbed the thieves and threw them into the chocolate river.

IntrepidRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

One of the strangest, most random things i've ever read

nikkigonefishinThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:06 pm:
I love this !!!!! :)