Pleasant Hell | Teen Ink

Pleasant Hell

September 28, 2010
By nighthair SILVER, Carrollton, Texas
nighthair SILVER, Carrollton, Texas
7 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Fight for your beliefs, even if you're proven wrong you still learned to hold your own.


Her white smile flashed in the darkness appearing to my eyes like the cheshire cat's. The faint red tint in her eyes grew closer and more evil to my face. The regret inside by body was driving me crazy, crazy like the hatter that I dreamed about. Why did she want to put me through such fearless horrors, such cheerful dismal, such barbaric grace? Why did she torture me so? Was this supposed to be atonement for my sins thrown upon her back? Yes it must have been, I had not been to confesion, I had not said sorry, I had not asked for forgiveness from the maker, whom they call god. Those christians were smart, they chose to create a being higher than themselves so they would not feel worthless, but in reallity they were as special as a grain of sand beneath my feet. This God character must be forsaking me if he had existed. When i awoke from my inner conflict her face was nestled against mine. Her smile glistened against the darkness, and her wretched breath was thrown up my nose.


She began to laugh at me as if I too were just as crazy or more crazy than she. "I'm sorry for my sins now give me what I deserve," These were the only words that could come out of my mouth. Her laughter slowly quieted into a soft cry, wrapping her arms around her body. She looked up one more time at me, gave a little smile and put the bottle to her head. My eyes exploded with fear, but by the time I spoke, that bullet was already in her head.


The author's comments:
Wrote this one Because I just wanted to write and it popped into existance.