The Thriller | Teen Ink

The Thriller

By hiddenvallyranch BRONZE, New York, New York
hiddenvallyranch BRONZE, New York, New York

The fog swirled around me. The mist was getting thicker like it was going to rain. I looked around at my surroundings. I felt a shiver go up my back. Goosebumps popped up onto my pale skin. My heart raced like it was about to pop out. My long black hair was wet and stuck to the side of my face. I was frightened. No one was there to tell me it was okay. Suddenly I felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I turned around. There a man was a ax was standing before me. There was a rumble of thunder in the distance then lighting that lit of the man’s face. The man had a scare across his left cheek. I screamed and ran to the left than to the right. As soon as I thought I lost him he was right behind me with his ax blade pointing at me. His eyes were as blue as the sky. He reminded me as my father. “Happy 15th Birthday” he laughed. I screamed and tried to run away but it was too late.

This piece is just a starting of a thriller/scary story, i am thinking of finshing it. and then i will post it aguin when its finished.