The Surgeon | Teen Ink

The Surgeon

By Matt91 SILVER, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Matt91 SILVER, Pewaukee, Wisconsin

I am not afraid this night, for once in my life. There were rumors of a man, a man who could kill. I was not afraid. He is a fable and nothing else; I do not care for false facts, especially one taken from a bad horror show. I enter the woods. The cold air hits my skin and gives me bumps. I do not mind. I continued walking and began to feel rain. It feels like little fingers tapping me. I hear a scream and turn, it is my imagination. I hear something unknown, it is not my imagination. My coat is drenched from the rain and can’t see what’s in front of me. My head is drenched from sweat and see the shape of someone ahead. I hear the scream again, I feel fear. I hear the noise of ripping skin, I feel pain. I wake up from this nightmare and see a room. I wake up from this nightmare and see a monitor. It goes beep.

teen_queen said...

That was really good! You're a very good author! 

Hey, please check out my story, Love or Drama (It's called Love or Romance but its supposed to be called Love or Drama), also the chapter where Brittney arrives in seattle and meets nikki, matt and kim is chapter 2. The chapter where they all talk about stephanie is chapter 3. TeenInk.com/fiction/romance/article/228711/Love-or-Drama-Chapter-2/.

Dayani BRONZE said...
Dayani BRONZE, Las Vegas, Nevada

If you cant trust a homie, you cant trust no one.....
If you try and dont success try again and if you still dont succeed maybe you aren't trying hard enough
Its hard work that gets you stuff but its inspiration that pushes you

it kept me alerted i liked it :) if you get a chance read and comment Potion Room l