Scream

Mark Bordon awoke in a dark and gloomy room. He had no idea where he was.

A man in a white hockey mask stood in front of him holding a locket. Mark grabbed for it but the man in the mask pulled it just out of reach. It was Tracy Bordon’s locket. His wife.
“No, no, no.” The man in the mask said.
“What do you want from me?”
“Your life, your family, and your soul.” The man told him, twirling the locket.
“But, why?”
“Shut up.” The man said, slapping Mark with the locket.

Mark reached up to touch his face and brought away a bloody hand.
“Oh, and you can call me Scream.” The man in the mask told Mark.
“WH—Ahhhhh!” Mark wailed as Scream made a cut across Mark’s arm with a rusty kitchen knife.

Scream walked out of the room and TV turned on. Mark’s wife and two children were on it.
“Daddy, we want you to come home.” His daughter said in a monotone voice.

Scream walked onto the screen and took Mark’s daughter by the hand. He then punched her in the stomach and Mark screamed. His daughter, Melanie, screamed too.
`
Next, Scream turned the camera toward himself and slapped Melanie in the face.
“Ahh!!” Mark screamed again.

Melanie began to scream and cry as Scream tied her to the wall.

Next, he took Tracy and Mark’s other daughter, Stephanie, and made them stand in front of Melanie.
“Pick up a rock.” Scream told both of them.

They did as they were told, but tears were now streaming down their faces.
“Throw them at her, now.”
“No!” Stephanie screamed and she got skinned with the same rusty knife as her father.
“Do it!”
“Honey, I’m so sorry.” Tracy told Melanie as she threw a rock that hit Melanie square in the stomach. Melanie grunted and began to cry even harder now.

Next, Stephanie through a rock that connected with Melanie’s temple, killing her.
“I never told you to kill her!” Scream yelled, and shot Stephanie, killing her.

Tracy was the only of the three that was left now. Scream looked into the camera.
“Goodbye, Mark.” He said.

A toxic gas leaked into Mark’s room and within five minutes, he was dead.

Scream left with Mark’s wife and was never heard from again.

BlueEyesCry said...
i luvvv it ur stories i can picture.. which is really good!

SabreElevenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
thanks! I try my best to make them as descriptive as possible.

SharpestSatire said...
ok, creepy, dude. this is what i imagine Saw would be like...

yeah. this is what most of my stories are like. I am trying to branch out though. its really tough to do though

SharpestSatire replied...
Feb. 14, 2010 at 8:35 am
i understand. sometimes it's hard to write something other then what you normally write. :) do you watch/read a lot of horror/thriller?

yeah I watch as many horror movies as I can (and that m parents will allow) and I like to read horror books as well.

what kind of stuff do u read?

SharpestSatire replied...
i read anything anything that's not solid romance. mainly syfy or fantasy. if you like horror, you should read Chris Wooding's "Malice" or any of his work, really. like "The Haunting of Alaizabel Cray" especially. though not all strictly horror, they are kinda creepy. :)

well i like creepy things that's for sure. I will check him out. thanks!

you should read Ted Dekker's book series "The Circle". Its really good. The best one in the series is "Green" in my opinion.

SharpestSatire replied...
Roger that, I shall check them out! :) Ty!

anytime! and he is amazing with plot twists and such, those are my favorite things about books. :)

SharpestSatire replied...
Feb. 22, 2010 at 10:38 am
i guessed that you like those kind of books. :) i like books like that too. though i tend to get too into them and end up screaming at them while i read them in bed. my sister's gotten really sick of it when i begin laughing randomly or yelling at characters for being idiots (you'd think they'd know not to go in a dark room without a flashlight, though! seriously!)...

hahaha yeah, but that's what keeps the story going I guess. Its what the critics want. o but I do the same thing, like screaming at the characters and whatnot, and my mom is like "what? What happened?" hahaha

SharpestSatire replied...
weeeeeellll, at least i'm not the only one who does that! :D