Schools Out

Amy Fisher was hiding under the lunch tables in the cafeteria. Her fear was sensed by the killer as he stalked her every move. She was scared and nearly in tears for her life was in jeopardy and how someone like this could try to kill her. She didn’t see his face; it was too dark, too cold, and too scary to even think who could do this.

She clasped her hands over her mouth when she heard foot steps. The nine inch blade was scrapping across the tables and the loud squeaky noise made her ears drums shake.

“Oh Amy…” said the man.

How does he know my name? she thought.

“Why don’t you come out, you can’t hide, but you sure can run, I have been chasing you for an hour. There is no where for you to go. Doors are locked,” He pushed one of the tables over turning it upside down. Amy’s eyes widened with fear. “No janitor is here to listen to you scream” he pushed another one over, turning it upside down. He was only one table away from Amy and Amy knew he was close. “So you might as well give up…” he pushed the second to last table over upside down and he stood next to the table Amy was over and put his hands under it. Amy saw the blood that was on his hands, she knew it wasn’t hers. “because if you don’t then I will rip in your insides out!” he turned the last table over, but Amy was quick and she ran out.

She didn’t look back she didn’t even want to look back. She ran down one of the school hall-ways. Her mind was some where else for she wasn’t able to think. All she focused on now was getting away from him who ever he was. She turned right and made her way back to the cafeteria the front door was on the east side and it was connected to the cafeteria. The main staircase was also in the cafeteria that led up to the upstairs.

Amy wasn’t able to see a figure for all she saw was darkness, the street lights and the moon light was the only thing that gave her any sense of light. What was she going to do if he popped out? How far would she go to fight?

She made it to the front doors but the man was right, they were locked. S*** she thought. She turned around to see if he was behind her, he wasn’t. The street light that came through the window didn’t extend all through the cafeteria. She could only see five feet in front of her, and barley the stair case that was ten feet away.

Making her steps quick and soundless, Amy slipped into the office doors. She grabbed one of the chairs that was in the waiting room and walked slowly to the front doors. No sound, not even a foot step was echoed. Where is he? She asked her self.

The sense of fear had left her now. She was in the sense of surviving and that’s all that mattered right now.

One of the office door knobs were in her hand and one of the chairs was in her other hand. She was ready to go. She wasn’t going to die the day summer started, school was out and she wasn’t going to die. She was going to live and nothing would stop her.

Or would it?

The door was open and she slipped out. She dragged the chair steadily, it made a low sound but she stopped hoping that it didn’t attract his attention. Once she stopped there was another noise…foot steps.

He slammed his body into her and they tumbled into the floor. Amy hit her head on the marble floor and she screamed. The killer grabbed her hair and dragged her up on her feet. “You want out?!” He bellowed.

He dragged her over the front doors and pushed her through the glass doors. Amy landed on shattered glass and glass lodged into her leg. She wept and screamed when she tried to get up and run. She tried to drag her self away but the glass dug into her hands and it made her yelp.

The killer picked her up by her stomach and took her back into the school. Amy screamed and kicked but couldn’t kick that long, the glass in her leg dug deeper when she kicked. She felt a warm liquid run down her leg and face which smelt like blood.

Amy was being carried up the main stair case and she didn’t know what was going to happen next. He set her stomach on the rail and Amy was looking down fifteen feet and the marble floor.

The nine inch knife dug into her back and Amy screamed. Her screams echoed through out the school but no one could hear. He dug the knife back into her back and she screamed again, he stabbed over and over and her screams faded. She was starting to lose life itself. He grabbed her hair and pulled her up and then picked her up. His face was hidden in the dark and blood was pouring out of her mouth.

“Why?” Amy managed to choke out. Her last words, her last breath, and her last scream.

He threw her over the rail and she screamed one last scream as she hit the marbled floor on her back. Her head hitting the ground so hard it cracked, and her spine was shattered killing her instantly.

“Because,” the man said between heavy breaths, “schools out…”

vampiresrock said...
Nov. 3, 2010 at 10:31 am:
The second time i read this was even better!

DLamas said...
You are a really good writer! I love the way you make it soo dramatic! (:

Gorgon said...
Sept. 14, 2010 at 7:48 am:
That was a great story. I really enjoyed it. The way you made the killer's dialogue was excellent. Reminds me of something maybe Bentley Little would write. Good job. I hope to read more of your stuff. =]

Blue4 said...

Wonderful story, great description, you convey the main character's feelings along with plenty of suspence.

By the way, can whoever sees this read my story, rate, and critisize? I'd appreciate it.

CindyAguilar said...
Wow thats the scariest story ever.

luckyducky4 said...
Jun. 24, 2010 at 10:30 pm:
looooooved  it! it was one of the best stories i read on this page. i liked the catchy ending i just didnt really get it :P keep writing! awesome!!!

vampiresrock said...
Jun. 18, 2010 at 9:18 am:
WOAH! that was AMaZZZZZing!

KillerButterfly said...
May 20, 2010 at 12:11 pm:
This is AMAZING! *loves it* 

xxtrident13xx said...
May 11, 2010 at 12:26 pm:
gruesome yet awesome!

RiotRave said...
Feb. 4, 2010 at 1:33 pm:
Whoa, dude. This is totally crazy. It would make an awesome horror movie.
I read the other ones (I won't spoil it) and the whole thing is awesome. *.*

Kelz1141 said...
I loved it. I would have liked a little bit more to the story, but overall I really enjoyed it. Oh and I loved the last line. =)

shywriter said...
that was the scariest story I've ever read! i dont know why, but it reminds me a bit of the movie 'Prom night'. But your story was really good! keep it up!

CrazyClimber said...
omg that was one of the best stories ive read on this websight. it was terrifying, and you ended it just the way i love ending stories, by killing the main character!

ChaoChao said...
this is intense stuff.......<br /> i was captivated by the gruesome imagery at the end, although i was a little confused at the storys abrupt end. <br /> explaination anyone?

shipleyj said...
This story was decent, ther was awesome transistions used, spelling good, just about everything was great. The only thing is why isn't there a good ending? It ends with her dying and the killer says a catchy line. Maybe you should add an addition to it. Also why was she in the school in the first place when everyone else is on summer break?

LaylaViolet said...
Sept. 14, 2009 at 11:52 am:
O M freaking G! That was a total thrill ride, almost like something out of Stephen King. My face was literally against my computer screen. Please PLEASE write more! Amazazing!

writerscramp replied...
Oct. 3, 2009 at 10:15 pm :
OMG my mom came in and askedd me if i was ok, and then i noticed how close i was! wow! more please please

dragonfan replied...
Dec. 8, 2009 at 5:24 pm :
ONG me 2!!!!! please write more this is awesome

LarryB said...
Sept. 13, 2009 at 10:35 am:
It was alright. Some of the sentences were awkwardly structured; it sometimes didn't flow right. Your transitions were top notch, though! Good story

Fredwardness said...
that was kinda creepy sorry i didnt like it that much, but you had lots of good detail i do look forward to more of your tales.