Daughters of the HeartFire

Daughters of the Heart fire

To see outside they must fill their destiny to which they also must pass all ways of death. The supreme beings stay out of light so not to be seen and face the pain of which the vampires would suffer if they go under the shining rays and be reduced to ash. The only way they could be under light is if they go in the moon’s glow and bathe in its graciousness. To them the moon is like a replacement at night and it would serve to be the evening sky’s fiery orb. For that they have no chance of ever getting a husband and expanding their bloodline. They are doomed to walk the shadows of night with no way to enjoy the shining rays with out being burned through the skin.
But they shall find love some day and will no longer suffer loneliness. Through the darkest hours they shall find the light and hopefully will become human for the first time. How such bliss it would be to experience the shining rays of day instead of night. Never again would they have to try so hard to be accustomed to night and be comfortable about being totally different from every other being in the world.

annkaykay2011 said...
Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:36 am
Wow, thats really good. Its kinda scrambled at first, but then everything clears up. Keep it up!