Dream

I was at the gym and I looked in the mirror and realized I’m out of shape. I forgot my water at home so I went to the vending machine to get water but it was out of order. On my way back to the treadmill, I saw Floyd “Money” Mayweather working out in the boxing ring. I went to go look how he works out and it seemed he was out of touch. So, I called him out to a boxing match and he just laughed. I took that as disrespect and put on boxing gloves. I stepped into the ring and went to shake his hand as a sign of good sportsmanship but as he was shaking my hand I took a page out of his book and gave him a cheapshot and knocked him out. His crew tried to jump me but I immediately turned Super Sayian and killed his entire crew. After that, someone called the police on me, but they were just little ants to me. I felt like I was playing Grand Theft Auto and had 5 Stars. The S.W.A.T. Team, Helicopters, and Tanks were following me as I was walking down the street. The gunshots felt like flies were bugging me. I got annoyed so I used the strongest Kamehameha I had ever used. Then my girlfriend Zendaya tried to stop my madness, but I completely ignored her. She kept trying to talk to me but I just didn’t pay attention. So, she gave up and walked away. I heard a police siren behind me so I used my Special Spirit Bomb and destroyed the car. I forgot to realize that my girlfriend was walking the way I used my spirit bomb. I called for her and screamed so loud that I caused an earthquake around the world. My screaming was so loud that my mom woke me up and told me to get ready for church.